
January went by surprisingly fast for us considering that we are stir crazy in the apartment! New Year's Day, Jeremy jumped into freezing cold water and became a local celebrity! He went deer hunting with college friend Rusty, fishing a few times and to a boat show with his dad, and finished off the football season. A shopping spree with the "in-law girls" and planning the decor of the new house kept me occupied while Jeremy worked almost every weekend. I'm trying to keep up with the running- a few 5Ks here and there and the parking lot at the apartment complex, but the winter air sure makes it bitter! I've got to kick it up a notch and tackle some 10Ks and the hills at Sterling (our future subdivision) this month if I want to be ready for the traditional Jacksonville run in March.
We close on the house on the 22nd of February...it's so close, but hasn't sunk in that the process will finally be complete! We've planned out the interior colors and layout as much as we can for now, so it will be exciting to get in the house and actually see it all together. We're planning on moving in a week after closing- March 1st & 2nd. There are recent pictures posted in the house's photo album.

2 comments:
And just think...in 114 years you will have a money pit just like Anne and I, ha, ha :) Just kidding! This must be so exciting. Anne and I would love to build a new house someday after we unload this behemoth. Congrats! Cameron
Who knew Jeremy was such a local celebrity :) Your house looks gorgeous! We can't wait to see it. Feb 22 is not far away at all. I bet you all are so ready to get out of the apartment. I can't imagine being cooped up with the pups! Congrats on everything!
Post a Comment