I'm pretty sure that Tyler and Jason set up a booby trap so that Ralphie couldn't report to Santa about how cranky they've been. Poor Ralphie! And to top off his day, Jason tested the limits and TOUCHED Ralphie with a light saber - he was sneaky about getting the light saber and thought he was funny touching Ralphie's leg when he knew Ralphie couldn't do anything about it. Tyler didn't even try to stop his naughty brother, but wanted to see it again.
But man were we bummed to see that Ralphie broke free and left while they were at school.
I'm sure he had to get a dose of magic medicine since he was teased and touched. Tyler was almost in tears after he finally stopped searching the house for Ralphie. Jason sincerely said "I shouldn't have done that" and wrote Ralphie an "I'm sorry" note.
We all missed Ralphie that afternoon, but hopefully it won't happen again!





No comments:
Post a Comment