Ralphie's Return

Ralphie's Return
"Our very own Elf on the Shelf"

Friday, November 24, 2017

Elf Antics 2017

I am usually pretty good about posting Ralphie’s daily visits, but I see that last year I stopped short! I was probably busy getting ready for company. We’ll be in town this year and I’m excited to say that the tree, the village and the nativity set are all up!

And the elf made his appearance! Tyler was awake before 4:30 (and then every half hour after that) with anticipation. 



I finally let them get out of bed at 6am! Let’s take guesses on what time Christmas morning comes!



Ralphie brought them a choice of naughty (coal) or nice (a toy). Tyler was a little confused/worried about the naughty list and asked “is there such thing as a middle list?” Lol!! He says he’s going to be good now that Ralphie is here. Whew! Jason thought that the coal was “spray-painted rocks”, but he definitely understood the message. 





No comments: