Ralphie's Return

Ralphie's Return
"Our very own Elf on the Shelf"

Friday, December 28, 2007

A Merry Little Christmas

The Christmas holidays were filled with lots of family, food and gifts! We stayed here in Georgia this year, spending the night at the Frydrych parents' house to wake up, exchange gifts and eat breakfast at Waffle House. Our turducken dinner was a success and well worth the effort. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well and look forward to hearing from everyone in the new year!

2 comments:

Leslie Gilbreath said...

We love the pictures of your new house!! It looks huge. We can't wait to see it in person. Check out our blog if you get bored...www.gilbreathfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am so flattered that Candace and I made the blog. I've enjoyed looking at all of your holiday photos.
You are one awesome looking family!
You all deserve the best that life has to offer.
Much love,
Suzi and Mike