We hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and is off to a good start in this new year! After Thanksgiving in Florida, Christmas in Michigan, and New Years asleep at home, we are finally back on our schedules and daily routines.
We were blessed to see all of my family down in Florida while there in November. It was so nice to spend time with everyone! Our visit was busy as usual with the guys' hunting trips, the girls' makeovers and shopping sprees, decorating Mom's Christmas tree, and an adventure on a ropes course with zip lines at the local zoo. Our drive back to Georgia brought us up to the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season. We thought it was going to be a quiet Christmas, just the two of us until we found affordable flights at the last minute to Michigan to visit the Clarks along with Jeremy's parents and sister. We enjoyed a wintry white Christmas with all the snow-filled activities that we don't get here in Georgia - skiing, skating, sledding, a snowman...and lots of family time to go with it all! Christmas morning was craziness with everyone opening gifts at once and I'd say our Christmas was far from quiet! I got a new digital camera and gave Jeremy a play station 3 (which is currently connected to our main TV in our living room!)....we've both kept "busy" playing with our new toys since we've been back.
Now that neither of us have to study for any tests (yes, I finally passed the PE exam!!!), we're planning and prepping for some new home projects. But we're also enjoying some spare time. I started working on a scrapbook compiling photos from all of our Christmases since college and Jeremy is mastering the games on PS3...it's crazy- I came home from work one day and heard my brother Craig talking over our TV- the technology of these game sets is unbelievable! At least we have some good activities to keep us occupied while it's so cold outside. We had our first snow of the season the beginning of January- enough to cover the ground and it actually stayed for several days. We've had really cold weather, but are in for a bit of a "warm" spell this coming week...I will be thankful for bootcamp workouts above freezing! I'm glad to be exercising again, but geeze! the cold is just bitter!!



1 comment:
How adorable is this photo of you and J goofing around in the snow.
You are just the happiest looking young couple, and it is just a joy to see photos of the two of you enjoying life to the max.
Post a Comment